It was last updated on November 17, 2023. Updates, amendments, or changes may be made to the EULA.
When using the Company’s products. Products include software, social media, printed materials, online credentials, and supporting materials. You (the adult) and the Company will enter into a legal agreement.
Installed or used Company products will be subject to this EULA. The Company has a license for its products.
The Company’s license agreement includes a dispute resolution clause. It affects your rights to settle disputes with the Company.
This Agreement governs your rights to use Company products. Patent laws and copyright laws protect a business’s products. Before using the Company’s products, please read all terms and conditions. You should return them or delete all copies you possess.
1. Use of company products.
- End-user license agreements govern the display of products. You can download all the credentials and the Company’s copyrighted products here.
2. Grant of license.
- 2.01. To obtain licensed products, you must accept all the terms of this Agreement.
- 2.02. When you install the Company’s products, you agree to this Agreement.
- 2.03. Assume you agree on behalf of a company or person. “You” refers to the Company, person, or legal entity involved. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind that entity.
- 2.04. Suppose you do not accept all the terms of this Agreement. In that case, the Company will not license its products to you. You need to return the Company products to the place of purchase for a refund. Whether paid for or free, the Company’s products will be destroyed.
- 2.05. You may have received a 14-day trial version of the software. Your license to use the software is non-exclusive. To use the services, you must comply with the terms and conditions.
- 2.06. Concerning your trial, the license grants execution of a single copy of the Company’s product on a single device, and it’s for an individual user.
- 2.07. The Company recommends installing Company products on your devices once you check the product’s technical specifications for better results. Using Company products and, incidentally, lose your data, the Company or its resellers or any member connected to the Company will not be responsible.
- 2.08. Suppose you purchased a license of Company products from the Company or an authorized Company reseller. The Company grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to execute the number of copies of its products once you have complied with the terms and conditions. You have paid in an executable form on the corresponding number of devices owned or used by you.
- 2.09. The Company may terminate your trial license or paid license at any time at its sole discretion if it discovers illegal activity.
3. Restrictions & Guarantees
- 3.01. If you are using Company products and have a paid or free license, section 2(a) applies. Your license permits you to access the Company products solely for personal, non-commercial, or commercial purposes; you may access the Company products on any device used in a business or for business purposes.
- 3.02. Malicious or harmful viruses may cause your computer to malfunction or even cause you to lose your Windows operating system or any data loss.
- 3.03. Once installed on a device, you may transfer the Company products to a different device without first uninstalling them from the previous device.
- 3.04. The Company products may be operated by any person directly using the device (i.e., not remotely), provided you are responsible for each such person’s software operation. You may not combine the Company products with any third-party script, application, hardware, or tools that would cause it to run on an automated or unattended basis. You may not transfer the Company products to a different user, except once installed onto a device.
- 3.05 You may not emulate or adapt any part of the Company’s products, nor may you sublicense, rent, or lease any software portion. To avoid trying to reveal/discover the source code of the software.
- 3.06. You may not publish, broadcast, distribute, resell, communicate, pledge, transmit, rent, share, or sublicense this software.
- 3.07. You may not decompile, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, translate, or modify the software. You have no right to create derivative works based on the Company’s products or any portion thereof, except for a non-waivable right granted by any applicable legislation.
- 3.08. Do not install Company products on any electronic devices not supported by Company products, as reflected in the technical specifications.
- 3.09. You cannot test, benchmark, publish, or disclose results without the Company’s consent.
- 3.10. The Company does not offer a data backup or restore guarantee for any data loss or damage.
- 3.11. You cannot post or transmit to or from this Website any libellous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, the Company will have no liability related to the content of such communications.
- 4.01. For this Agreement, the terms “sell,” “purchase,” and similar terms refer to the sale or purchase of a license to use the Company products and not to the purchase or sale of title to or ownership of any rights or other interests in the Company products. Each copy of the Company’s products is licensed, not sold.
- 4.02. You may have access to Company products on your media. Still, you acknowledge and agree that the Company retains ownership of its products and any related data or databases used by the Company or Company products (the “database”), including all intellectual property rights therein.
- 4.03. Copyright law and Indian treaties protect the Company’s products and database. The Company reserves all rights in the Company products, database, or related Company property not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. Copyright, other proprietary rights notices and trademark markings on Company products will not be deleted or altered by you.
5. Intellectual property
- 5.01. All matters related to the Company’s products and trademarks, including but not limited to software, source code, activation codes, license keys, documentation, systems, ideas, information, content, and design, are the sole proprietary and intellectual property of the Company and are protected under the applicable intellectual property laws and belong solely to the Company.
- 5.02, the Company is subject to the specific terms of an open-source license; nothing in this Agreement shall grant you any ownership rights, title, or interest in the intellectual property, including, but not limited to, any error corrections, enhancements, updates, or modifications made to these Company products, whether made by the Company or by any third party. It is understood that you have licensed the Company products subject to the terms and conditions.
- 6.01. From time to time, the Company may, but has no obligation to, provide updates to the Company products. We recommend you update the Company products regularly.
- 6.02. The Company does not provide any support, maintenance, updates, upgrades, content, or updated versions of its products unless you are a customer with an annual maintenance subscription. The Company reserves the right to designate any updates, additional content, or features as requiring a separate rate payment or the purchase of an individual subscription at any time.
- 6.03. The Company expressly reserves the right to cease providing, updating, or maintaining the Company’s products or databases at any time in its sole discretion. You can view the update and upgrade policy to find out more.
7. Termination rights
Upon breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, the Company may terminate the license granted by this Agreement with or without notice. Suppose you are using Company products. Your license to the Company product becomes effective automatically at the end of the applicable trial period. If you are using Company products, you acknowledge that upon expiration or termination of your license, the Company products and any license key may immediately deactivate. There may be a period when you cannot access and use the Company products. If you assert any patents against our other customers based on the software’s use or ours, your license to the Company product is automatically issued.
8. Payment terms
You pay the price stated in the purchase receipt or applicable purchasing documentation (if no such amount is specified, the price set out in our then-current standard published price list). Our prices are inclusive and exclusive of taxes, tariffs, duties, levies and other governmental charges (including, without limitation, GST) (collectively, “taxes”). If we issue an invoice, you can make payment online via Paytm, credit card or debit card, net banking, mobile payment, wallet, or UPI. You are responsible for the charges of all taxes, interest, and penalties resulting from any payments made to the Company. These charges include any taxes based on the Company’s net income. All amounts will be payable and charged at the time and date of purchase.
- 9.03. This information is collected to track malicious software and other threats and evaluate and improve Company products and services. We may share your data with legal entities or government officials if required for security purposes only. Suppose a user operating the Company’s products under this Agreement makes a complaint or claim based on the tracking or collected data. In that case, you agree that you are solely responsible for such complaints or requests.
Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations: The Company warrants that any physical media manufactured by the Company on which the Company products are distributed will be free from defects for 30 days from the date of delivery of the Company products to you to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 10.01. The limited warranty outlined is exclusive, instead of all other warranties, but not limited to, including implied warranties and fitness for a particular purpose, conditions of merchantability, non-infringement, and implied warranties and conditions resulting from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- 10.02. Whether oral or written, no advice or information obtained from the Company shall create any warranty or condition not expressly stated herein.
- 10.03. The Company does not warrant that Company products will meet your requirements. Company products may not operate in the combinations, on the operating system, or in the environments you select for execution. The Company’s products will operate error-free or uninterrupted. All Company product errors will be corrected.
- 10.04. You are solely responsible for the data, Company products, and other content carried on your devices and for backing up your data, Company products, and other content.
- 10.05. Company’s liability for any action you bring against Company is limited to 30% of all amounts paid (exclusive of GST) to Company by you for any Company products during the six months before the event giving rise to the claim.
- 10.06. In no event will the Company be liable to you for any special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including loss of data, business, profits, or ability to execute). Such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, strict liability, or otherwise, whether or not the Company has foreseen the possibility of such loss or damage. Additionally, it may not be liable for the cost of procuring substitute products arising from or related to the Agreement or the execution or performance of its products.
- 10.07. The preceding limitations apply even if any limited remedy outlined in this Agreement has failed to serve its essential purpose. There are some jurisdictions where liability for incidental or consequential damages cannot be limited or excluded; if so, you may not be entitled to the exclusion or limitation above.
- 10.08. The Company will not be responsible for damages due to the server being hanged or not working correctly because of natural calamities like floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc. Due to the server being down, sometimes company software may need to be fixed. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any loss; in that situation, you may not get any refund or compensation for Company Products.
11. Compensation Claim
- 11.01. Customers can only take legal action or demand compensation against the Company in the Rajkot Jurisdiction or Division police station. No other village, district, Taluka, city, state, country law or jurisdiction applies to the Company.
- 11.02. Customers will receive their claimed compensation amount via the payment method they used to acquire the product, such as net banking, online portals, debit/credit cards, etc. (no cash).
- 11.03. Customers can claim compensation once in the Company’s whole life for the Company’s product. The customer can only claim compensation for any product once in their life. Whether the customer is entitled to compensation from the Company for any legal matter may be decided by the Rajkot Jurisdiction.
- 11.04. Suppose you’re claiming compensation for any Company Product you have purchased via the Website, online portals, from any dealers, or anywhere else against the Company. In that case, you will only receive the purchase price for any company Products. Any legal matter regarding your claim has been resolved in Rajkot’s jurisdiction.
- 11.05. Suppose the customer loses the PC Data, the PC gets corrupted, or any data damage happens after using Company products, and the customer is claiming compensation. In that case, the customer will only get the product purchased price Compensation Maximum.
- 11.06. At the time of Installation of the Company Products, and if any damage happens to the PC, you can only compensate at the Product purchase price for any company Products.
- The customer cannot claim compensation or take legal action against the Company.
- 11.07. Sometimes, company support calls may be busy. Additionally, suppose your PC becomes infected with a virus. The Company is not responsible if you lose PC data or your Windows system crashes.
12. Installation Agreement
The Company is not responsible for data loss incurred by any worldwide customers who install the Company’s products without knowledge. When a customer installs the Company products from any reseller or distributor, and they don’t install correctly, the customer loses their essential data. It is not the Company’s responsibility to compensate for any loss. If computer dealers or resellers back off the problem, the customer cannot claim any case on the Company for any issues; customers and resellers have to solve those problems with mutual understanding. The Company recommends that once you read all the technical specifications and related information from the user manual, contact our Support if you still need help understanding the team.
13. Feedback / Marketing
Provide any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations regarding the Company’s products. The Company will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, or otherwise distribute feedback as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction. You grant the Company a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid by providing feedback. A royalty-free license to use and exploit in any manner such feedback if you use any of Company’s software in a business or for business purposes and you grant Company. The right to use your trade name (and the corresponding trademark or logo) on the Company website and marketing materials to identify you as a customer.
- 14.01. The Company holds the right to alter the license agreement for the software. The Company has the right to change the product as it sees fit. The Company reserves the right to change prices without notice. The Company has yet to mention its few liberties here.
- 14.02. Installing and using our products signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you disagree with this license’s terms, you must remove our product files from your storage devices and cease using our products.
We will provide support through e-mail for the most current version. Suppose you have Queries regarding the installation and use of the RestoreX Products. In that case, they should be submitted by e-mail to If you have questions about buying or updating our products, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Support e-mail, or you can send Requests for additional features and enhancements should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com; sales e-mail. We will consider reasonable requests, but we are not obligated to comply.
The Company owns the Company’s products as per Indian copyright laws and treaty provisions.
Customers must accept the terms and conditions of our Company. Suppose you reject our terms and conditions while your PC gets corrupted or you lose your data. In that case, the Company will not be responsible.
We update our policy periodically without any notice; kindly visit this page to inform us of any changes in these policies.
Subject to Rajkot Judgments.