Installation Policy – The following statement discloses (from now on referred to as “RestoreX”) the Installation policy for Customers, Resellers, or Students; there are some Terms and Conditions. We update our Policy systematically without notice; kindly revisit this page to stay notified about any policy modifications.
RestoreX Support Team recommends that before Installing RestoreX Products,
- Format Your PC for better performance.
- Suppose the Customer’s PC has issues and installs RestoreX Products without Formatting the PC for any Issues that Occur, like OS corruption, Dump Issues, Data Loss, and Hang Issues. In that case, RestoreX is not responsible for data losses.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7*.
Not Support Operating Systems
- MAC OS X v10.7 or higher
- Linux and Ubuntu
We strongly recommend a computer that is less than ten years old.
- Processor: Minimum 1 GHz; Recommended 2 GHz or more
- Ethernet connection (LAN) OR a wireless adapter (Wi-Fi)
- Hard Drive: Minimum 150 GB For C Drive; Recommended 250 GB or more
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 8 GB; Recommended 16 GB or above
How Does RestoreX Work?
RestoreX heart lies in a technology enabling PC snapshots and instant recovery. This snapshot is designed with the principle of WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) in mind. RestoreX can quickly recover files from snapshots and even roll back the system to a snapshot within seconds.
What is a Snapshot?
A snapshot is a “picture” of the PC at a given time. A snapshot contains 100% of OS, programs, settings and user data. Technically speaking, a snapshot is a map of the complex drive sectors and the map’s indexing system based on very complicated algorithms.
SSD Recommends for Better Performance
If the Customer wants the PC to run fast and smoothly, the RestoreX Support Team recommends installing an SSD (Solid State Drive) Hard Disk in your Operating System for the best performance.
Suppose the Customer wants to install a demo of any antivirus software with RestoreX Products and any PC hang Issue, Dump Issue, or OS Corruption. In that case, RestoreX is not responsible for any data losses.
Please Note: If you can’t Follow RestoreX Guidance in Hardware or Software and Your PC is not performing Well, then RestoreX can’t take any responsibility.
If the Customer wants to install RestoreX Products in the Best way and safely, then Contact our Support Team.